One of my BFFs recently entered a contest to create a TV spot for GoToMeeting.com. His spot, which features him and two of his kids, has made it to the semi-finals, so I thought I'd unleash the power of this blog to help him out.
First, here's the spot he created, which I think is cute as hell:
So, if you thought the spot was cute, too, you can help my buddy out by voting for the video at GoToMeeting's site.
Here are the step-by-step instructions for voting (you do have to register in order to vote):
(1) First, go to this page: http://gotomeetingtv.com/registernow.php
(2) Fill in all the fields, and check the "I agree" box. Then click Submit.
(3) Check your email for the activation message - it will probably go to your spam folder, so be sure to check there too.
(4) Click the link in the email - it will take you to the GoToMeeting login page.
(4) Click on the video called "Dad Gets Schooled." Watch the video, then say "ahhh, cute."
(5) On the same page as the video, under "Rating," click the star furthest to the right. Five stars, baby!
Also, my buddy informs me that if he wins, he will use some of the prize money to take his family on a trip to visit me, which means your vote will help reunite some friends who haven't seen each other in a while. And you will earn my eternal gratitude. Which means I'll owe you a solid.