Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Night Fights: Aparo Style!

Now that I started my own blog, one of the things I've been looking forward to is participating in Bahlactus's "Friday Night Fights" meme. So, I thought I'd kick things off Jim Aparo Style!

The first rule of Aparo Style: when fighting two or more guys, use one of them to beat on the others:

Aquaman obliterates the heads of two Atlantean guards in Adventure Comics 444

Batman makes one guy hit another in the junk in Brave and the Bold 132

Batman contributes to the early retirement of several of Gotham's Finest in Detective Comics 444

Hold on a second! I'm going to need a call from referee Chris Sims--do we have a combo here?

2 comments:

Chris Sims said...

After reviewing the tape, I've come to a decision here:

C-C-C-COMBO!!!

DYKC?™ said...

Servin' up pain like it was a prescription. 'Preciate you gettin' down, bruh!!!