Friday, October 31, 2008

Dr. K's Halloween Countdown Presents: Happy Halloween!



This brings us to the end of another Halloween Countdown! Thanks to everyone who stopped by, including the new readers to the blog. I'll have some more horror movie reviews and commentary coming up, along with the usual comics stuff and other shenanigans.

Now I have to go and refresh our supply of Halloween candy, as much of it has mysteriously disappeared over the last few days. Perhaps...it was a ghost!

(If it was, the ghost did a pretty good job of selectively removing all the Almond Joys out of the variety assortment bag, and it left all the Milk Duds.)

Have a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Dane said...

Happy Halloween! (Now maybe I'll have a chance to catch up on the posts I missed!)

John Rozum said...

Happy Halloween!

Thanks for all the treats this month.

Bubbashelby said...

Thanks for all the great Halloween posts!

Azathoth said...

Happy Halloween!

I'll take those Milk Duds ;)